Traditional (Fully Insured) Insurance
For more than 40 years, Benefits Planning Service has provided consulting and brokerage services to numerous clients, of various sizes, that have had fully-insured benefit plans. Based on a company’s size and objectives, the benefit program may be as simple as a basic medical plan, to a comprehensive program including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, voluntary benefits, etc..
Regardless, of the client’s size, BPS provides all of our fully-insured clients the same level of service and attention to details. Based on a potential client’s objectives, BPS will survey the entire marketplace for a plan(s) that meet those objectives and requirements. Once a client’s benefit program has been established, BPS’ services include the following:
– Quarterly or semi-annual meetings to review plan performance;
– Advocacy on employee claim issues;
– Ongoing compliance review;
– An annual marketplace review for competitive plans and pricing;
– A detail annual report on plan composite cost and marketplace information; and
– Assistance in the annual open enrollment process, including company specific enrollment materials.